Applications and Selection Procedures 2022
South African National Zakah Fund supports the National Student Financial Aid Scheme “2022 Fully subsidised FREE higher education and training” for South Africans and encourages students to access this service in addition to the SANZAF bursary application.
Please visit www.nsfas.org.za to apply.
Please log in to obtaining alternate funding: https://xhumatech.com/
- The Bursary Committee will review and shortlist potential candidates.
- Interview dates, venues and time slots will be communicated via email.
- Interviews will be conducted and all applicants are to ensure that they are available on these dates.
- All supporting documentation must be submitted. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
- Candidates will receive feedback regarding application status as per regional office.
- Successful applicants will receive a Confirmation of Pledge letter.
- All payments will be made directly into the account of the institution.
- Applicants must secure their own registration fees.
- Students will not be entitled to withdraw any funds paid by SANZAF even if the balance is in their favour.
- The information supplied in the application form is confidential. Where necessary some information will be made available to members of SANZAF.
Please apply to the region in which you reside
|Region||Opening Date of Bursary Applications||Closing Date of Bursary Applications||Contact Person||Email Address||Phone Number|